DoF - a Robotiq Community
Warning sign
The Dof Community was shut down in June 2023. This is a read-only archive.
If you have questions about Robotiq products please reach our support team.
adrien

Bonjour à tous, 

J'ai un robot série UR5 avec le soft Force Copilot. Je suis câblé en réseau avec un automate S7-1200. 
J'ai essayé d'apprendre une trajectoire du robot grâce à URCaps sauf que ce message est apparu: l' 

interface RTDE ne peut pas s'initialiser. Assurez-vous que  
l’adaptateur Ethernet / IP et Profinet sont DÉSACTIVÉS  
et qu’aucun autre URCap n’utilise l’ 
interface RTDE  

Ce que j'ai fais c'est que j'ai désactivé le réseau Profinet. J'ai pu faire mes trajectoires et mon programme tranquille. Sauf que maintenant je dois réactiver le réseau Profinet pour la liaison avec le processeur et le message revient dès que je relance le programme en exécution ... 

Quelqu'un sait pourquoi? 

Lorsque je désactive le réseau Profinet, tous est OK. Je le réactive et ce message revient. 

Aide merci

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello to all, 

I have a serial robot UR5 with the soft Force Copilot. I am cabled in network with a CPU S7-1200. 
I tried to learn a trajectory of the robot thanks to URCaps except that this message appeared: 

Interface RTDE cannot initialize. Assure that 
The adapter Ethernet / IP and Profinet is DEACTIVATED 
And what no other URCap uses 
Interface RTDE. 

What I have it make is that I deactivated the Profinet network. I was able to make my trajectories and my quiet program. Except for now I have to reactivate the Profinet network for the connection with the processor and the message returns as soon as I boost(send a reminder) the program in execution... 

Anybody knows why? 

When I deactivate the Profinet network, is all OK. I revive him(it) and this message returns

David_Levasseur