Home Troubleshooting

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
FrankyFranky Posts: 4 Apprentice
Hallo Community

we have a problem with the modbus communication. We send a Signal e.g. Door open from a Siemens LOGO to the UR. This way is running.
But if we send an output Signal like open the door we can´t recive it on the LOGO. The robot is config as a client. We have test a lot of things but we can´t find the wright way. Maybe someone here can help me.

Greetings from Germany

Best Answers

• FrankyFranky Posts: 4 Apprentice
    Accepted Answer
    matthewd92 Thanks a lot for your comment. We change the SPS now to a Siemens S7 1200. Now the communication is running over Profinet. That´s realy fine. We can send a lot register Bits and recieve them. That´s fine.

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,023 Handy
    @Franky I am trying to hook up a Siemens S7 1215C to a UR10 using Profinet and am having issues getting the PLC to find the robot.  I keep getting an error that the robot is unreachable.  I know the robot is on the same network, can ping it and it responds.  Did you have any issues or is there any insight you could share with us to get this running?  We have the other portions of the cell now hooked up and operational and just need the robot to complete the communications.
  • FrankyFranky Posts: 4 Apprentice
    Hallo Matthew92. Check out this german Video Tutorials. This is part one. This is part two. I use it. With this Information the UR10 is communicate with the S7. I Hope I can help you with this links.