Home Programming

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
tytytyty Posts: 14 Apprentice
Currently, I'm trying to control the position as well as the velocity of the UR. I have recorded a path as the desire path and try to repeat the path by my controller. My question is:
1) If use MoveL, the velocity should be a single value. However, according to my recorded data, the velocity is a 6*1 vector. How to set the velocity for MoveL?
2) Since MoveL cannot guarantee a smooth movement, I'm also trying to use servoL and speedL. Seems servoL cannot control velocity. By using speedL, if I introduce the recorded velocity, can I repeat the desire path? I'm still struggling with programming with speedL, but doubt it as there is no position information introduced with this command.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,249 Handy
    Accepted Answer
    if you have the velocity trajectory at each time slice, feeding that back into a speedL command should give you the motion that you recorded since the speedL takes a vector as its parameter which has both velocity and direction in it.  I would give it a try, set the speed slider down before you try so that if it does not give you the desired behavior you are running slower than commanded

Comments