DoF - a Robotiq Community
Warning sign
The Dof Community was shut down in June 2023. This is a read-only archive.
If you have questions about Robotiq products please reach our support team.
David_Levasseur
jackchan

Hello @lawrence, the latest version of the FT 150 URCap depends on the version of your controller. For a CB 3.0, the version is UCS 1.0.3. and for a CB 3.1, the version is UCS 1.1.1. The instruction manual can be found right here. For any other question you might have on previous versions of Robotiq products, please visit the Archives section of our website.
Hi there,
I still have the FT150 and would like to use it on the UR CB3.1, is the latest URCap is this still available? (I will probably have to downgrade my UR)

Hope someone cane assist.

jackchan

Hello @lawrence, the latest version of the FT 150 URCap depends on the version of your controller. For a CB 3.0, the version is UCS 1.0.3. and for a CB 3.1, the version is UCS 1.1.1. The instruction manual can be found right here. For any other question you might have on previous versions of Robotiq products, please visit the Archives section of our website.
Hi there,
I still have the FT150 and would like to use it on the UR CB3.1, is the latest URCap is this still available? (I will probably have to downgrade my UR)

jackchan

Hi there,