Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
jasontohjasontoh Posts: 1 Recruit
edited January 30 in Robotiq Products

i have installed the FT Force Sensor on my UR5 robot. But the Dashboard is missing. what i have is as shown below

Comments

• David_LevasseurDavid_Levasseur Posts: 148Beta Tester Beetle Handy
    After speaking with @jasontoh, I found out he was using a FT 150. Unfortunately, the sensor URCap 1.2.0 and followings are only compatible with the FT 300 and CB3.1. It is in UCS 1.2.0 that the dashboard, calibration and force injection features are introduced. Therefore, those new features will never work with a FT 150. Here is the latest URCap release for the FT 150 on a CB3.1. If, however your controller is a CB3, you will need this release instead in order to be able to use the Active drive toolbar.
  • cserteGT3cserteGT3 Posts: 2 Recruit
    I had the same issue as @jasontoh with URCap 1.0.1 (no dashboard) and updated to 1.1.1 (also no dashboard). Then I found this thread and changed the URCap version to 1.0.3, but it doesn't work for me. At URCaps setup there's no green pipe, just a yellow warning sign, but I couldn't find any other error messages. Polyscope version: 3.3.4.310 on CB3
    Should I upgrade my robot software to the latest or the URCap back to 1.0.1?
    edited January 18
    Hello @cserteGT3, you should start by updating Polyscope to the latest release. If you still have issues, please contact [email protected]
  • cserteGT3cserteGT3 Posts: 2 Recruit
    Updated to the latest Polyscope version (3.5.1.10661), URCap 1.0.3 works with the sensor. I still don't have the Dashboard, I assume that this version does not have this feature.
    Hello @cserteGT3, that is correct. The dashboard, easy data access and embedded calibration features all only available in UCS 1.2.0 and higher. Unfortunately, this URCap is only compatible with FT300 and CB3.1.
  • lawrencelawrence Posts: 7Partner Apprentice
    Hi @David_Levasseur 1.1.1 is the latest URCap version for FT150?
    Can you reattached the link for download? I cant get into the link on top. 
    Hello @lawrence, the latest version of the FT 150 URCap depends on the version of your controller. For a CB 3.0, the version is UCS 1.0.3. and for a CB 3.1, the version is UCS 1.1.1. The instruction manual can be found right here. For any other question you might have on previous versions of Robotiq products, please visit the Archives section of our website.