Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
EnricEnric Posts: 111Founding Pro, Partner, Beta Tester Multi Gripper, Vacuum Beta tester Handy
Hello,

I have a customer with a combo gripper-camera.
The customer was working well, and one day working had this problem. "USB camera disconnected" (photo) 

First solution, we change the cable of the camera for another (new).... But, we continue with the same problem.
I have uninstalled all URCaps. We have updated the UR to the latest version 3.4.5.100 and installed the last URCaps UCC-1.2.1 of the camera...But, we continue with the same problem.
P.D. The LED has a mixture of red and blue.(Purple?).

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Enric
Enric Vila Avila
Vicosystems S.L.L.
Industrial Collaborative Systems

[email protected]

Best Answer

Comments

• vitorsvitors Posts: 2 Recruit
    I have the same problem. Anyone has the solution for this issue? Thanks.
  • David_LevasseurDavid_Levasseur Posts: 177Beta Tester Beetle Handy
    Hello @vitors, I opened a support ticket for you as well.
  • Marvin_KPIMarvin_KPI Posts: 1 Recruit
    We have also the same problem. May we could get our own support ticket? Thanks.
  • Guillaume_CharronGuillaume_Charron Posts: 42Beta Tester Beetle Handy
    @Marvin_KPI

I opened a support ticket for you.
    Guillaume Charron
    Support Tech
    +01 418-380-2788 ext. 236
    [email protected]
  • jspurlinjspurlin Posts: 7 Apprentice
    Hello All,

We are seeing this same issue as of this morning. I've read above that a support ticket has beeen opened but I was wondering if anyone can post up the fix for this or has an outcome from the support ticket?

• David_LevasseurDavid_Levasseur Posts: 177Beta Tester Beetle Handy
    @jspurlin, these issues do not have the same cause. For some, a simple firmware update fixed it, for others, we had to replace the cable. I opened a support ticket in order to gather more information about your case and to help you get your Robotiq camera back to work.
  • jspurlinjspurlin Posts: 7 Apprentice
    The camera was working one day and then not the next, I suspect the cable but it hasn't done any real work and had only been sitting idle overniight not moving on a robot and then it stopped working. Has anyone seen the cable fail for no apparent reason before?
  • Guillaume_CharronGuillaume_Charron Posts: 42Beta Tester Beetle Handy
    @jspurlin

The camera cable shouldn't fail for no reason. They are all tested thoroughly before being shipped to customers.

Have you received an email from our Support department so we can investigate your issue? 
    Guillaume Charron
    Support Tech
    +01 418-380-2788 ext. 236
    [email protected]