Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
joel_moserjoel_moser Posts: 2Partner Recruit
I'm having trouble finding detailed technical information on Insights.  Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.  Here are my questions:
(1) How do I visualize my custom user variables in Insights?  Everything I've seen seems "pre-canned" and I don't see how to customize.
(2) What is the update rate of the dashboard / how often is it receiving new information?
(3) Do you have any sense how much data typically is sent out in a 30 day period?  I know the answer is "it depends" but do you have any ballpark idea?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Comments

• ssandbergssandberg Posts: 8Partner, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0 Apprentice
    It looks like there is a free trial option, does that mean I can install the server for a likited time as well? Also, how long is the trial?
  • cleclerccleclerc Posts: 3 Apprentice
    edited May 14
    Hi @ssandberg,

Insights is a freemium model. You can connect your robot to the service for free and access many great features right away. Simply go to insights.robotiq.com, create. To make sure you connect your robot with optimum security, you should either setup a firewall subnetwork for your robot that will allow outbound communication via these ports or you can purchase our out of the box Insights Edge Gateway.

Let us know if you need more information.