Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
ur5userur5user Posts: 5 Apprentice
edited December 2016 in Troubleshooting
Hello,
I got a program which starts by itself if I turn on my robot.
The problem is I have to start the vision server and gripper by hand.
Can somebody tell me how to fix this? I want to turn on the robot and start the program by pushing a button.

Best regards

Comments

• Annick_MottardAnnick_Mottard Posts: 146Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0 Handy
    @ur5user concerning the gripper, you can use the script command rq_activate_and_wait() in the Before Start section of you program. For the vision server start-up, I just opened up a support ticket and will follow up with you through emails. 
    Annick Mottard
    Product Expert
    Robotiq
    [email protected] 
  • EnricEnric Posts: 106Founding Pro, Partner, Beta Tester Multi Gripper, Vacuum Beta tester Handy
    I have been testing the Vision Server problem and it also happens when I turn ON the UR controller. We look forward to hearing from you. @Annick_Mottard
    Enric Vila Avila
    Vicosystems S.L.L.
    Industrial Collaborative Systems

[email protected]
  • ur5userur5user Posts: 5 Apprentice
    @Annick_Mottard thanks the script code works fine, the problem with the vision server comes accidently. So when i turn on my UR it works and maybe at the next time it doesn´t.
  • Etienne_SamsonEtienne_Samson Posts: 418Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0, Vacuum Beta tester Handy
    @ur5user add the script line rq_reset() before your activate and it will activate all the time.
    Etienne Samson
    Technical Support Director
    +1 418-380-2788 ext. 207
    [email protected]
  • ur5userur5user Posts: 5 Apprentice
    @Etienne_Samson
    My vision server still don´t initialize, after i start the program there comes the message "Unable to initialize Vision Server. Go to installation Tab> Camera Dashboard for more information.. Error code :[UC-6] "   if I go to the dashboard I have to start the server by hand.
  • Annick_MottardAnnick_Mottard Posts: 146Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0 Handy
    @ur5user we are currently working on the issue concerning the vision system that does not start by itself upon robot start-up. We will discuss through emails to get more information on your setup. 
    Annick Mottard
    Product Expert
    Robotiq
    [email protected] 
  • MicusanMicusan Posts: 5Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Apprentice
    I have the same issue with error code [UC-6]  and [UC-13], [VS-8 \] at one of our UR robots with camera. But when I changed the camera and gripper with another. I didn't have any errors. I don't know what is the cause.  Now the dismounted camera and gripper I mounted on another UR, to see if the error'll appear again. 
  • MicusanMicusan Posts: 5Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Apprentice
    So, it's the same think even if I have instaled on another UR. I have this type of error only with one camera, with the other cameras I don't have errors.

• Etienne_SamsonEtienne_Samson Posts: 418Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0, Vacuum Beta tester Handy
    @Micusan someone will contact you to troubleshoot this.
    Etienne Samson
    Technical Support Director
    +1 418-380-2788 ext. 207
    [email protected]
    @ur5user and @Enric, you can go check out this post concerning the new release of the Wrist Camera URCap. The vision system now starts automatically upon the robot start-up  :) .
    Annick Mottard
    Product Expert
    Robotiq
    [email protected]