|Not answered yet|
Degrees of Freedom Community Guidelines
DoF's mission is to help people with their automation projects. Here, members will find valuable resources and insights from professionals in all fields related to robotics. Meant as a medium for sharing ideas and solving problems, DoF is the home of industrial automation.
These community guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a DoF Pro. Your use of DoF is subject to these community guidelines.
Things to do
- Play nice: We're a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe, or see what you see. Be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
- Share knowledge responsibly: We encourage you to provide valuable links to other online resources. Before directly posting articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material, however, please secure the permission of the relevant copyright owners. On the flip side, if you believe your content was shared without your permission, contact the DoF Crew at [email protected] and we will remove your content.
- Spread the wealth: Make the community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight. You may have the perfect answer to someone else’s burning question. Sharing is caring!
Give your opinion: Your feedback on technologies and products related to the industry is appreciated, good or bad, as long as you keep it constructive. Don’t be shy about upvoting an answer that you find awesome.
*** Let’s stick to the point:** This is an automation-related community. This is not a flea market or a job board. We can’t support off-topic discussions (except at special and silly occasions) and will remove them.
Relax and Enjoy DoF! This is your community. Celebrate your creativity, be social and share what's important to you. See the world through others' eyes, participate, find answers, express yourself, and expand your horizons!
Things not to do
Here's the deal: We like to give second chances. However, when we find you stepping across any of the lines listed below, we will take action, which may include deleting your account without warning.
- Don't be creepy: You know the guy. Don't be that guy.
- Don’t spam: We don't tolerate spam, deceptive tagging, deceptive photo titles and descriptions, resource abuse, or other abusive means. Don’t know what we mean by spam? Check this out.
- No hawking: This is a community, not a baseball stadium. It’s okay to talk up the products or services you love (or sell), but only if it’s relevant to the conversation. If you’re here to plant a ton of links to your website without doing much else, your posts are likely to be removed by the DoF Crew.
- Be professional: DoF is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. If we receive a valid complaint about your conduct, we'll send you a warning or delete your account. If you have a legitimate complaint about any user, contact the DoF Crew at [email protected] to have your voice heard.
- We are just stating the obvious here: Vulgar, profane, or sexually graphic content (posts, member names, subject lines, images, etc.) are not allowed. Ever.
Powered by You
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the community feedback category and let's discuss it! If there's a critical or urgent issue that can't be handled by a question or discussion contact us via [email protected]
Oh, and one more thing
If you fear that giving details about your application would reveal too much information about a secret process, contact the DoF Crew to ask for some help, we will find a way to get NDAs signed by specific experts and set-up a private space for a discussion.
We've crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the DoF community has a good time and gets the most out of it. If you have any suggestion, don’t hesitate to post it in the forum!
The DoF Crew, April 2016
Proud member of the DoF Crew
Director of Marketing