DoF - a Robotiq Community
Warning sign
The Dof Community was shut down in June 2023. This is a read-only archive.
If you have questions about Robotiq products please reach our support team.
michele_boutin

Hello Crew,
On September 2nd, 2021, Robotiq put online version 1.0.8 of the Robotiq Screwdriving URCap (UCT-1.0.8).
Please go to support.robotiq.com ➜ Browse by product ➜ Robotiq Screwdriving Solution ➜ Universal Robots ➜ Software ➜ Robotiq URCaps  ➜ Download Zip. 

The novelties implemented are shown below:

[New] Added picking screw capability through the Pick Screw node.
  • Capability to retry on failure.
  • Added error management : screwdriver not activated, screw not detected, screw not ready in feeder, feeder not ready and other errors.
  • Feeder I/Os setup
  • Auto Feeder I/Os setup if I/Os are properly set and named in Polyscope I/O Setup tab. See user manual.
[New] Added screwdriving capabilities through the Drive Screw node.
  • Screw at a desired torque between 1 Nm and 4 Nm.
  • Screw at a desired angle.
  • Advanced features such as distance tolerance, timeout, number of turns before ramp down, left-handed screw and retry on failure.
  • Auto-detection of faulty screwdriving sequences based on error conditions  : screwdriver not activated, screw not detected, timeout, distance tolerance and unhandled errors. 
[New] Added screwdriving capabilities through the toolbar.
  • Unscrew with the Screwdriver.
  • Test the screwdriver speed and rotation with the Screwdriver.
  • Test the screw detection with the Screwdriver toolbar.
[New] Added capabilities to validate and refine the calibration of the screwdriver through the Screwdriving Installation node.
[New] Added many urscript functions. See user manual.

Compatible with screwdriver firmware DL1-1.0.2.

Please note this URCap was tested on:
PolyScope 3.15.1
PolyScope 5.11.0

Please contact the Robotiq Support Team at support@robotiq.com should you have questions or comments.

Cheers.