Home Troubleshooting

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
tom24tom24 Posts: 52 Apprentice
The controller of UR10 e-series not have a power. I can turn on the power supply by teach pendent but the power controller is off. I check the 48 V output from the power supply and it is good but i did not see any defective from the board. What do you recommended me? I am highly appreciated for the help 

Best Answer

• tom24tom24 Posts: 52 Apprentice
    Accepted Answer
    The teach pendent is plug in and secure but still the same issue I found. I checked all cable connection and it is secure. I will contact our dealer for further action. Thank you for the help Matt

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,214 Handy
    Have you checked the fuse on the controller. It’s on the bottom side around the area where the SD card and USB slots are. 
    yes,  I checked the fuse and it is good
  • matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,214 Handy
    What portion of the controller is not getting power?
    The power controller and the power robot 
    So the main power or the power to the arm and IO?  Is the touch pendant turning on and booting up?
    The power to the arm and the IO. The touch pendent is off not allow me to turning on. 
    Did the touch pendant get unplugged inside the cabinet?  I know the "older" e-series had an issue where the cable to the pendant was pretty easy to knock loose, they have since added a support and cable tie to that connector to relieve the strain from the connector and make for a more secure connection.  If you cannot get the robot to power on from the teach pendant that could be the cause.  Otherwise I would recommend contacting the distributor or dealer that sold the robot to you for further analysis.