Home Troubleshooting

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
matatasmatatas Posts: 3 Apprentice
Hello,
I'm working with a UR3, when I try to initialize the robot it shows me "Error C192A2: Robot emergency stop disagreement". I replace the teach pendant with other robot and it works, so the problem is the teach pendant. Checked the emergency button and the cable like the manual says, also short-circuited the contact directly on the PCB inside the teach.
Would you recommend another test? I can't think another idea to test. 

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,250 Handy
    You will probably need to send the pendant to UR for repair if you swapped pendants and the other one does not exhibit the same issue
  • matatasmatatas Posts: 3 Apprentice
    Thank you Matthew, I suppose I don't have another alternative. 
    Just for curiosity, do you know which are the processor A and B? Are those microcontroller inside the teach?

Thank you again
  • matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,250 Handy
    Those are the independent controllers on the safety control board. That’s the dual redundancy that is required to meet safety certification. 
  • matatasmatatas Posts: 3 Apprentice
    Thank you again. 
    You’re welcome