Home Troubleshooting

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
tom24tom24 Unconfirmed Posts: 26 Apprentice

My e-series teach pendent polyscope is freeze up every time after I set up the password using in Auto and manual mode. So, how I can remove the password I set up?

Thank you for the help

Best Answer

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,021 Handy
    Go back to settings to the password screen, enter the old password but leave the new password fields blank and this will remove the password.  
  • tom24tom24 Unconfirmed Posts: 26 Apprentice

Thanks matt it work. But, we have an issue when I add the password the polyscope is freeze up and if I remove the password working good and not freeze up. so, what solves this issue ? It is 5.2 version polyscope , so do I need to upgrade?

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,021 Handy
    I don't know what would cause that, we have not seen that behavior on any of our robots.  I would definitely try upgrading to the latest software.
  • MarioMario Posts: 6 Apprentice
    tom24. I have the same issue with CB3series. Could you give us more details about your robot cell ? PLC using,  serial communication, URCaps, programming, etc.