DoF - a Robotiq Community
Warning sign
The Dof Community was shut down in June 2023. This is a read-only archive.
If you have questions about Robotiq products please reach our support team.
tom24

It is clear you have a script program to detect on the part, I agree with you. But, the tool I have on the e-series is our design so I have section cups to grip parts and connect with vacuum generator. There is only a force on the tool (no torque). If I have only force how I can program with the pallet because I tested many times but it is not work with my pallet. Can you give me some suggestion or sample on how it works with the pallet?

Pallet
   Pattern:Square
 Staret
 End
  palletsequence
    Approach_1                                                                                                                                 pallet point-1
     Force =5                                                                                                                                     picked  part                                                                                                                                 Vacuum on                                                                                     Wait:.01                                                                                                                               Exit_1