DoF - a Robotiq Community
Warning sign
The Dof Community was shut down in June 2023. This is a read-only archive.
If you have questions about Robotiq products please reach our support team.
Annick_Mottard

Hello Pros,

On September 5, 2018, while the Robotiq User Conference (RUC) was in full swing, Robotiq announced the release of the Force Copilot software package, which started shipping October 9, 2018. 

It includes a very intuitive user interface as well as application-specific force-sensitive commands for both the FT 300 Force Torque Sensor on CB-Series robots, and the sensor on-board the e-Series robots. Browse to the
support product page of the FT 300 Force Torque Sensor or that of Force Copilot to download the URCap and benefit from all the useful feats.

zoom

The package comprises the proven and reliable Path, Zero FT Sensor and ActiveDrive Toolbar, but also boasts the re-spin of recent sure bets such as the Insertion, Find Surface and Force Control nodes.

What is new here is the Multipoint Path. The Multipoint Path node is an advanced version of the Path node, combining complex trajectory recording and point-to-point teaching, with the option to define each segment as a straight line or as a curve.

zoom

Cheers!

manish

@DBarton

At this moment, it's not possible.  But we would like to add this feature in a near future.  If you have a particular application, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Hi @DBarton - is there any workaround to this? I'd like to be able use the 'Find Surface' option and then once a surface is found, draw a path relative to that. I know I can use the 'record path' option but I want to be able to precisely set my coordinates.