Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
kaankoyunkaankoyun Posts: 2 Recruit
edited March 2018 in General
Hi , I use UR i our facility , we work with sheet metal  and I need to use detector to minimize error , because I use magnetic gripper which I can make stronger for accuracy and speed  but it gives me hard time while picking up the piece and picks up double piece or more than double , I need small maybe 0.5 inches diameter and around 1.5 inches length double  sheet pick up detector would perfectly work for me . 
I would like to have a recommendation from you 

thank you 

Comments

• David_GariepyDavid_Gariepy Posts: 164Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0 Handy
    Hi @kaankoyun,

What is the weight of a sheet? 
    You could probably use a FT 300 to detect the presence of more than one sheet. 
    What do you mean by 0.5 inches diameter and around 1.5 inches length double sheet pick up detector? Is that the size of the sheet or the detector you are looking for? 

David Gariépy
    Integration Coach
  • kaankoyunkaankoyun Posts: 2 Recruit

I guess this one can help you to understand my situation , the number  I said  is for detector , pieces are not heavy 
  • David_GariepyDavid_Gariepy Posts: 164Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0 Handy
    edited March 2018
    @kaankoyun,

As i said, a FT 300 could be installed on the UR wrist and detect the difference between 2 or more parts.
    Otherwise, couldn't you simply move up until only the first sheet clear the rods then move perpendicular to the part so if there is more then one part the rods will hold it in place?  
    David Gariépy
    Integration Coach