Home Programming

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
roehlkkroehlkk Posts: 19 Apprentice
I am having trouble teaching points because I have to run a script line to operate the gripper. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
Tagged:

Best Answer

Comments

• roehlkkroehlkk Posts: 19 Apprentice
    I have a large variety of part sizes so unfortunately only basic mode will not work. is writing separate programs for open and closed for pinch, basic, and wide the best way to grab parts while teaching points?  
  • Etienne_SamsonEtienne_Samson Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0, Vacuum Beta tester Posts: 418 Handy
    @roehlkk we will might have something in development that you could test for us. Can you email [email protected] and ask to be in contact with Louis?
    Etienne Samson
    Technical Support Director
    +1 418-380-2788 ext. 207
    [email protected]
  • roehlkkroehlkk Posts: 19 Apprentice
    Will do. Thank you.
  • Johnson_LiuJohnson_Liu Founding Pro Posts: 11 Handy

Samson,as you mean,  if using in basic mode, the 2-Finger URCaps can control it (open close and change speed/force). That can be a useful trick when programming. We only need to plug the 3-Finger with Modbus RTU (USB converter)- the another USB cable plug to UR controller and install the 2-Finger URCaps-that's the easier way to control the 3F gripper        to show the Tool Bar fuctions, that's only run the mode of baisc, but not for others mode, right ? Johnson Liu, we just install a 3F on customer site these days, please confirm the questions as above. Johnson Liu