Home › Programming
Back to discussions page
Calibration Procedure for the Visual Demo Software (Windows PC)
|Not answered yet|
- Install the sensor on the robot using the provided screws. (See instructions here)
- Install the tool on the sensor as it will be used in normal operation.
- Make sure that you have the latest visual demo software version (support.robotiq.com)
- Copy all the files of this folder on a PC.
- Connect the USB connector (without the sensor powered) of the converter in the PC.
- Wait for any driver to install.
- Plug the sensor cable on the sensor.
- Connect the power supply on the cable sensor.
- Launch the demo application
- You should see a COM port in green with a serial number, showing the sensor connected to the PC. Click on it.
- Go to the "Tool Calibration" tab and follow the instructions.
- Once completed, go to the "Sensor Data" tab.