Calibration Procedure for the UR software package
|Not answered yet|
/ Started by Unknown
- Make sure that the robot software is up to date (3.2.19293 or later)
- Install the sensor on the robot using the provided screws. (See instructions here)
- Install the tool on the sensor as it will be used in normal operation.
- Make sure that you have the latest package version (support.robotiq.com)
Inside Polyscope, load the program calib_tool_.urp located in folder Sensor (for a CB2 robot, use program calib_tool_CB2.urp)
Run the program. Follow the instruction on the pop ups. The displayed instructions tell how to move the robot to the three different poses. In each case, make sure that no external force is applied on the tool.
- You can now monitor the forces in the Variable tab.