Home Integration


Left ArrowBack to discussions page
NTranNTran Posts: 1 Recruit
I assume I will need a scanner for EOAT (IO-Link master), and an adapter for PLC
EDS file is needed for scanner and adapter? or only for PLC adapter.
What method is used to ping these devices?


  • Matt_HMatt_H Posts: 16 Apprentice
    It's usually best to have the PLC as master (Which will be Scanner (And EDS file of the slave(s)) and the Robot as Slave (Adaptor) 
    If you want to have the Robot as Master of the EOAT The Robot will also need to be Scanner. but the PLC could be master of both and pass signals to the Robot.
    On a Fanuc you need to have the option Ethernet IP and scanner installed.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Left ArrowBack to discussions page