Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
meeksymeeksy Posts: 11 Apprentice
Hey all,  You guys have been helpful in the past hopefully i can get a little more help here.  I have a program that has gotten very large.  When i am trying to change a simple wait command even from .1 to .3 it seems like it takes it forever to process it.  I have to sit and wait for it to change then i can continue writing code.  I have 5 box logics.  Box 1 is where i write everything to with waypoints.  There is 30 rows in each box.  Box 2 thru 5 each have their own logic written with script using box 1 as the guide.  When program is running its fine its just when i want to change something or write new logic it takes awhile for changes to happen.  Anyway around this?

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Posts: 967Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Handy
    We generally have very large programs and can’t say I’ve ever experienced delays like that. The one caveat is most of our waypoints are programmatic so we don’t have a lot of taught waypoints in our programs, just a lot of polyscope code. 

What robot series is this and what version of Polyscope are you running?
  • meeksymeeksy Posts: 11 Apprentice
    This is the ur10 and i have the most updated version.  3.9