Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
TayoTayo Posts: 8 Apprentice
Hi DoF,

I have the feeling that when one doesn't know how to use the URScript programming language they miss out on so much functionalities. I don't know if that feeling is right, but I was wondering if there is a way to learn the basics of URScript coding? I couldn't find a thing on the internet about learning it. So I'll just ask you. I wonder if you could help me with this. 

Much appreciated!

Best Answer

Comments

• TayoTayo Posts: 8 Apprentice
    Thank you for your advice, it helped me a lot. At least I can start somewhere now!

• CTLatteCTLatte Posts: 2 Recruit
    @matthewd92 Thanks for the advice. Could you please tell more on how/where to find those script file automatically generated when running a program on the simulator?
  • matthewd92matthewd92 Posts: 699Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Handy
    Look in the folder where you store the program on your computer, in that location will be 3 files, a urp, a script and a txt file.  The URP file is what Polyscope loads, the TXT file is literally a readable text file of what your polyscope file looks like on the robot screen.  The SCRIPT file is what you are looking for.

• CTLatteCTLatte Posts: 2 Recruit