Home Programming

Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
haneulineshaneulines Posts: 22 Apprentice
Hello,

We have UR3 and I'm trying a new program. I wrote many subprograms but I want to add subprogram2 into the subprogram1. How should I do ?
I have another simple question : When I write a pop up message, I want it to take all the screen space. I just want the pop up message to be widened. Can someone help me ?

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,164 Handy
    There is no way to call a subprogram from within a subprogram on Polyscope.  That is a UR limitation.

You can use HTML tags with your popup message, not sure what tags you would need to pass to get the screen wider but it does allow for formatting of the message.  UR does not support all of the tags, just a subset of them.
  • haneulineshaneulines Posts: 22 Apprentice
    Thank you very much for your reply.

What is HTLM tags ?
  • matthewd92matthewd92 Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Posts: 1,164 Handy
    edited June 8
    HTML tags are XML type tags that you use to create webpages so if you wanted something to appear on multiple lines you could do

<p>This is line one</p>

<p>This is line two</p>

The "tags" <p> and </p> would not appear in the actual message.  You can actually use them here on the forum by clicking on the </> symbol at the top. It would show you all of the tags that are currently being used to create the page

The best thing to do is google search for html tags