Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
alanjonesalanjones Posts: 13 Apprentice
edited September 2018 in Programming
Hi guys, I'm currently working on ur10 with a 2 finger gripper attached to it and urgently requires help . My objective is to automatically locate similar Stripboards of different sizes and picks up a stripboard of specific size using the wrist camera and im wondering if any of you can provide me some programming help on this ? 

Regards, 

Jones

Comments

• Etienne_SamsonEtienne_Samson Posts: 416Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0, Vacuum Beta tester Handy
    @alanjones if you want a Robotiq integration coach can definitely help you. You can either detail your application here or fill a blueprint from blueprints.robotiq.com, when you fill it you can ask for help from a coach.
    Etienne Samson
    Technical Support Director
    +1 418-380-2788 ext. 207
    [email protected]
  • alanjonesalanjones Posts: 13 Apprentice
    edited September 2018
    Hi , thanks for the prompt reply ! 
    @Etienne_Samson is it also applicable to offline simulation or for educational projects ? 
  • David_GariepyDavid_Gariepy Posts: 175Beta Tester Beetle, Wrist Camera URCap 1.3.0, Vacuum Beta tester Handy
    Hi @alanjones
    I'll be happy to help you with this application. 
    As Étienne said, simply describe your application here or fill a blueprint and I'll assist you.
    You can also send an email at [email protected] if you need to keep it private. 

David Gariépy
    Integration Coach