DoF - a Robotiq Community
Warning sign
The Dof Community was shut down in June 2023. This is a read-only archive.
If you have questions about Robotiq products please reach our support team.
rafaelrojas

Hello All,
I just have  upgraded the polyscope GUI to 3.6 and the Robotiq gripper
node starts to give  problems.  The report's summary.log says

== Incident Report ==

Incident Time: Fri Jun 22 16:49:02 CEST 2018
Reporting Time: Fri Jun 22 16:49:03 CEST 2018
Stack Trace:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Modifications to program tree and/or data model must be inside a 'UndoableChange' scope. Use 'UndoRedoManager' to group undoable changes.
at com.ur.injection.ThrowIfNonCompoundChangeInterceptor.shouldProcess(ThrowIfNonCompoundChangeInterceptor.java:44)
at com.ur.injection.ChainingInterceptor.invoke(ChainingInterceptor.java:15)
at com.ur.injection.ChainingInterceptor.invoke(ChainingInterceptor.java:19)
(...)
at com.ur.urcap.manager.ProgramDataModelAdapter.set(ProgramDataModelAdapter.java:58)
at com.robotiq.urcap.gripper.impl.GripperProgramNodeContribution.exportGripperParametersInIntegerToModel(GripperProgramNodeContribution.java:174)
at com.robotiq.urcap.gripper.impl.GripperProgramNodeContribution.exportGripperParametersToModel(GripperProgramNodeContribution.java:166)
at com.robotiq.urcap.gripper.impl.GripperProgramNodeContribution.access$000(GripperProgramNodeContribution.java:39)
(...)
at com.robotiq.urcap.gripper.impl.GripperEditActionFrame$14.actionPerformed(GripperEditActionFrame.java:824)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2012)
(...)

I have uninstaller and reinstalled the URCap and the problem persist. I have also rebooted the robot.

The summary.log is attached to this message. It seems to be, at first glance, that the problem is how the implementation
of the URCap works with SW3.6.

I would like to ask if somebody has has this problem and if anyone knows how to solve it.

Regards,
Rafael Rojas