Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
SebastienSebastien Posts: 209 Handy
Hi pros,
how do you guys troubleshoot images with the Robotiq camera. In one of our application we have a snapshop position during production that is different than the snapshot position that we have during part calibration. So when we take images during production and there is an issue we have some problems troubleshooting since if we want to just test the part in place we have to go in the camera locate wizard but when doing so we must move the robot to the calibration position where the part was taught and this is not what we want to do. Is is possible to get the score value of the found image in the program, from a variable for example?
Tagged:

Comments

• David_GariepyDavid_Gariepy Posts: 64 Handy
    edited August 23
    Hi @Sebastien
    You can use the "f" variable 
    It will return the number of objects detected ( will always be 1) The pose of the object from the base reference frame, and the detection score. 
    To assign the detection score to a variable you could use the following assignment : 
    var1=f[7]

• SebastienSebastien Posts: 209 Handy
    @David_Gariepy
    Can you explain in more details what that f variable is from? Do we get the score or the pose using a different array value when we look at the f variable?

The first value (starting at 0) is the number of parts detected (as i said always 1)  ex:
    var1=f[0]
    var1 will be set to 1

The next 6 values will return the object location. It is the same as the object_location pose, which is a variable containing the detected part's pose (p[x, y, z, x rotation, y rotation, z rotation]) in the robot's base reference frame. This variable is updated each time the program goes within a Camera Locate node

Only the last one will give the detection score
  • EnricEnric Posts: 79Founding Pro, Partner, Beta Tester VIsion 1.1 Program, Beta Tester Multi Gripper, Beta Tester Camera URCap 1.2.0-beta Handy
    The first value (starting at 0) is the number of parts detected (as i said always 1)  ex:
    var1=f[0]
    var1 will be set to 1

The next 6 values will return the object location. It is the same as the object_location pose, which is a variable containing the detected part's pose (p[x, y, z, x rotation, y rotation, z rotation]) in the robot's base reference frame. This variable is updated each time the program goes within a Camera Locate node

Only the last one will give the detection score
    I've tried this, but I get an error.
    How to initialize the variable f [] so that we can work with it?

Best!
    Enric Vila Avila
    Vicosystems S.L.L.
    Industrial Collaborative Systems

evila@vicosystems.com

twitter  linkedIn  YouTube  Google
    @Enric

This is how I use it in a program : 
     Program
       Robot Program
         MoveJ