Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
StephaneStephane Posts: 3 Apprentice
Hi everyone, I am trying to find how I can connect a UR to a marking machine ( FlexMark V1 Rev D) through its RS 232 interface in order to drive it. Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Best Answer

Comments

• matthewd92matthewd92 Posts: 436Founding Pro, Tactile Sensor Beta Testers Handy
    @Stephane I cannot seem to find anything online about this particular machine, do you have the manuals or can you point me in the right direction to find it on the web and I will take a look
  • StephaneStephane Posts: 3 Apprentice
    Thanks for your quick answer, at the moment, I do not have the manual required, and yes, they are very secretive about their machines, however, I am trying to get the schematic of the RS232 interface, hopefully, they will come through and I will have a leg to stand on. I am only starting to use the UR, can you confirm to me that it is possible to connect the UR to a RS232 connector in order to communicate.

Many thanks.
  • StephaneStephane Posts: 3 Apprentice
    Thanks Matthew, I was not sure this could work, I'll be sure to put it to the test asap. That is all I have for now, I'll post the results when I am sure it works.

Thanks.