Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
Annick_MottardAnnick_Mottard Posts: 122 Handy
edited October 2016 in Robotiq Products
Hi Pros,

Here is a short video that shows you how to test the Wrist Camera installation. 

Make sure you have installed the camera properly before testing it. You can check out the installation video here and refer to the instruction manual for further details. 

We will be releasing shortly a video on how to define a Snapshot position, stay tuned to check it out!

Feel free to post comments and questions below. 
Annick Mottard
Product Expert
Robotiq
a.mottard@robotiq.com 
Tagged:

Comments

• lakshmip001lakshmip001 Posts: 30Partner Apprentice
    Annick_Mottard I have installed Robotiq camera on UR Robot and didnt use camera for nearly one month. I connected the camera again and tried it says there is no URcap usb . I tried removing Robotiq camera URCap and tried reinstalling but still I face problem. It tells something or the there showing a different screen as uninstall Vision Server, Refresh vision status and update camera frimware. I tried all options still problem pretains. Can I know can I slove it?
  • Annick_MottardAnnick_Mottard Posts: 122 Handy
    @lakshmip001 we just opened up a support ticket for this. We will exchange over this ticket to address your issue and get back on DoF when we know more.
    Annick Mottard
    Product Expert
    Robotiq
    a.mottard@robotiq.com 
  • Annick_MottardAnnick_Mottard Posts: 122 Handy
    @lakshmip001's installation issue has been solved. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
    Annick Mottard
    Product Expert
    Robotiq
    a.mottard@robotiq.com