Discussion

Left ArrowBack to discussions page
Amanda_LeeAmanda_Lee Posts: 21 Handy
Let the pros know what you're working on right now.

Share your tips and advice here! 
Amanda Lee
DoF Community Manager
a.lee@robotiq.com

Comments

• mfolstermfolster Posts: 4Partner
    Hi Amanda, we have an application in development for testing hose quick connections where we can first attempt to correct any mis-assembly, then verify with a pull test the fitting is secure.  This is critical for their product safety and currently requires an elaborate effort by an operator with very little value added.  Perfect for collaborative robotics and the flexibility of the 2F-85 to handle various hose sizes on the assembly.

Mike Folster - Business Development Executive; Collaborative Automation and Automotive

• Samuel_BouchardSamuel_Bouchard Posts: 133 Handy
    @mfolster, do you want to test the community like @markus_rothtechnik did here? If you have non-confidential data that you can share, start a conversation in the Integration Category and see what the other Pros can come up with!
    CEO & Co-Founder @ Robotiq

samuel@robotiq.com
  • markus_rothtechnikmarkus_rothtechnik Posts: 15Founding Pro, Partner Handy
    We just completed our first Injection Moulding Machine Project. No robotiq application here but cool nonetheless:

Let me know what you think!

• Alexandre_PareAlexandre_Pare Posts: 56 Crew
    @markus_rothtechnik
    This is really nice. Have you used the Euromap 67 to interface between the injection molding machine and the UR?

Alexandre Pare, Eng.
    Application Engineer
    Robotiq
    alexandre.pare@robotiq.com
  • markus_rothtechnikmarkus_rothtechnik Posts: 15Founding Pro, Partner Handy
    Yes i used the standard E67 option from UR.
  • PaulPaul Posts: 1 Recruit
    Hi Amanda,

In light of your topic and as a way to become introduced to the team at Robotiq, I wanted to touch base and share what we have developed for automated in-line dimensional inspection utilizing Rototiq

If there are other organizations that would like to learn more about how they can use Robotiq grippers to automate quality assurance I'd do my best to provide guidance and education about the other important aspects such as machine vision and the dimensional analysis techniques used.
  • Tyler_BerrymanTyler_Berryman Posts: 113 Handy
    edited August 2016
    @Paul Have you thought about using the FT300 sensor to integrate Path recording to your metrology application?